50th Birthday Wishes: Fifty is a beautiful milestone in life. Armed with all of life’s wisdom, people can still enjoy life to the fullest for many more years to come. Whether it is your husband, wife, dad, mom, grandpa, grandma, boss, teacher, brother, sister, friend or colleague – wish them a happy birthday with inspirational quotes about life and funny messages about getting old. Go old school and write something sweet on a greeting card, instead of poking the oldies on Facebook or Pinterest. Let your wishes be the motivation that makes them look forward to many more decades of smiles and memories. Remind them that life after turning fifty can truly be a dream come true, whether it is about ticking off things from the bucket list or spending time with family and the grandkids.
1) Don’t let the thought of turning older make you feel nervous. Ups and downs in life will come and go, don’t make a fuss. Don’t slow down, there’s no need to worry about taking rest. Forget your age, just live every single day of your life to the fullest. Happy 50th birthday.
2) It is never too late to grow up and stop being stupid. Maybe your 50th birthday is your chance to do just that. Happy birthday.
3) Don’t ever bother spending money on anti aging creams or face-lifting lotions. At 50, there is no turning back even with a secret potion. Happy birthday old timer.
4) Now the rest of your life will depend on whether you have fun by being nifty, or you become boring by being thrifty. The choice is yours. Happy 50th birthday.
5) At fifty you might not be able to make a fresh new start, but that doesn’t stop you from feeling young at heart. Happy birthday.
6) Look back at life and think about the good old days. Time will fly, things will change, but those memories will always stay. Happy birthday.
7) Until now you may have measured life’s worth with bank accounts and salaries, but now you will realize that nothing is more important than family. Happy 50th birthday.
8) You are halfway to hundred but that doesn’t guarantee you will live that long. Happy 50th birthday.
9) If you can blow up all your birthday balloons, then you will officially earn the right of calling yourself young at fifty. Happy 50th birthday.
10) Illness may be a state in your body but always remember that happiness is a state of mind. Being ill may not always be in your control but if you live with a positive attitude, happiness is what you will always find. Happy 50th birthday.
11) The best way to enjoy life is to forget your age and just remember the memories. Happy birthday.
12) A fiftieth birthday is actually a milestone which reads ‘Proceed at your own risk’ Happy 50th birthday.
13) Do you realize that if you were a historian you would be able to archive half a century? Happy 50th birthday old timer.
14) Never fear age, just enjoy life’s new stage. Happy 50th birthday.
15) Midlife crisis is a label that is given to fifty year olds to stop them from being the best they can. Forget these labels and enjoy life to the fullest. Happy birthday.
16) You may no longer be young as you turn fifty. But nothing is stopping you from being naughty and nifty. Happy birthday.
17) The older you are growing, the naughtier your thoughts are getting. Happy 50th birthday to my husband.
18) Be happy about the fact that you have at least a decade or two more until you officially become redundant and retired. Happy birthday.
19) Being fifty is all about knowing how to hit PLAY after menoPAUSE and androPause put a PAUSE on your life. Happy 50th birthday.
20) Some people will tell you that half of your live is now over, but I am telling you that a new half of your life has just begun. So forget the naysayers and just plan to have fun. Happy 50th birthday.
21) Ponder and think about all the things that you didn’t do. This is the age when life gives a second chance to you. It’s your choice, whether to give up or really have fun by letting loose. Life can be a rainbow or a dark cloud, depending on what you choose. Happy 50th birthday.
22) The real essence of being fifty is not counting how close you are to hundred, but counting how many blessings you have had so far. Happy 50th birthday.
23) Don’t let age dampen your youthful spirit. Life is a blessing, every day and every minute. Don’t be afraid of the wrinkles on your face. Every line is symbolic of one of your life’s phase. Happy 50th birthday.
24) If there is one person who makes turning fifty appear chic, classy and cool – it’s you. Happy 50th birthday.
25) Fifty is not the time to unbuckle your seat belts and hop off the boring roller coaster ride of life. Fifty is the time to have the guts to try out a new ride that looks scariest of them all. Let the adventure begin. Happy 50th.
26) Don’t you dare start calling yourself old. There is a lot in your life, yet to unfold. Don’t even think of calling yourself weak. Of strength and youthfulness, let your personality reek. Don’t just assume that you are past your prime. Life will still offer many more precious moments, which will create memories sublime. Happy 50th birthday.
27) Since zero has no value, you have actually become a toddler and turned five. Happy 50th birthday.
28) Being fifty is like living in a penthouse. You get the most amazing view of your life and still have a lot of time left to have fun and enjoy. Happy 50th birthday.
29) Now that you have turned fifty, you are officially allowed to be forgetful, have selective memory and only remember the things you want. Happy birthday.
30) Being beautiful at eighteen years of age is not a big deal. But being as stunning as you are at fifty, is definitely nothing short of a miracle. Happy 50th birthday beautiful.
31) Turning fifty is when you will realize, that life is not a race, it is a wonderful prize. You will start slowing down and begin to cherish, even the quirky moments that once seemed garish. Such is life after fifty – beautiful, captivating and utterly heavenly. Happy birthday.
32) In the thrilling story of your life, this is the point where things start getting interesting after the break. Brace yourself, happy birthday.
33) I have known you since high school and I am wishing you for your fiftieth birthday. We are truly BFFs. Happy 50th, here’s to you my friend.
34) Fifty is the time to eat as much birthday cake as possible. You never know when diabetes bursts your bubble. Happy 50th birthday.
35) You are in the best phase of life. You can complain that your knees ache when you don’t want to go to work. You can also conveniently say that you feel young at heart, when you want to travel. Happy 50th birthday.
36) You can’t turn back time and age, but you can surely turn life’s new page. You can’t undo what happened in the past, but there is still a lot you can do to have a blast. Happy 50th birthday.
37) It took you fifty years to become so wise and intelligent. Well, better late than never. Happy 50th birthday.
38) You make turning fifty look so good, that I can’t wait to age as gracefully as you. Happy 50th birthday.
39) You worked hard in college when you were twenty. You worked hard to get promoted when you were thirty. You worked hard to give the best to your kids when you were forty. Now it is time you slowed down and learn how to relax at fifty. Happy fiftieth birthday.
40) There are two types of fifty year olds. One, who constantly whine and complain the second who make the most of what life has to offer. Which one will you be? Happy 50th birthday.
- islamic birthday wishes for husband
- birthday wishes
- golden jubilee message
- golden jubilee birthday
- islamic 50th birthday wishes
- wishes for golden jubilee
- Wishing a happy birthday to my elder brother quates
- birthday text for golden jubilee
- birth day wishes with pics
- 50th birthday Islamic poems