Being Single Quotes and messages: Being single is the only time in life you’ll be able to be yourself, free from the shackles of dependency, possessiveness, jealousy and other baggage that comes with being in a relationship. Single and Happy! Whether you are a teenager feeling the wrath of peer pressure, a single mom desperately looking for some pep talk or just someone who’s reeling under the stress of a recent breakup.
1) Stop putting yourself down for being single. Consider yourself lucky to be far away from the nastiness of possessiveness and jealousy.
2) Being single is the only medicine you can take to cure yourself from the diseases of betrayal, infidelity and lies.
3) Don’t confuse being single with being lonely. Being single is a situation, while being lonely is a feeling. You may or may not have control over a situation, but you definitely have control over your feelings. So stop feeling lonely and start enjoying being single.
4) Fact: It is better to be single and feel alone, than to be in a relationship and still feel alone.
5) Being single and the balm of solitude may be one of the best cures, for a broken heart like yours.
6) Being single is not the weakness of being unable to find a relationship. It is the strength of having the patience to wait for the right one. #singleandhappy
7) #singleandhappy, I am happy, because I’m single by choice, not by chance.
8) I am not single because I haven’t found someone I love. I am single because I haven’t found someone who deserves my love.
9) Being single is not the opposite of commitment. It is the deep understanding of the fact that you don’t want to be committed yet.
10) The difference between being single and being in a relationship, is quite like the difference between partying on Friday night and spending it at home over a TV dinner instead.
11) Being single and alone is the only time when you will connect with your soul. Enjoy the lull, speak to your heart. You’ll get to know, who you really are.
12) Only lucky people get to choose their Facebook Status as Single because being SINGLE actually means being Strong Independent Naughty Gleeful Lively and Easygoing.
13) Sometimes, getting away from it all is the only way to broaden your life’s horizon.
14) Never change yourself for someone to like you. If they really matter, they will like you for who you are. This is the biggest lesson that life teaches you after a broken relationship leaves you single.
15) Don’t pity me, because I am single. Respect me, because I know my worth.
16) Sometimes, being single simply means that you’re tired of being taken for granted.
17) If I feel like looking beautiful, being showered with attention and getting pampered – I would rather go to the spa that to a man who will lie and cheat. I like being single.
18) Never feel sorry for yourself when you feel lonely. Enjoy the lull, you’ll miss it when it’s not there.
19) Being single only means that your knight in shining armor has lost his way to your house. Be patient.
20) Being alone is better than being taken for granted. Loneliness, is often the best cure for a broken heart.
21) Being single simply means that your perfect love story is still in the making.
22) Being single does not make you any less special. It just means that you haven’t found anyone who is special enough for a wonderful person like you.
23) I love being single, it makes my heart tinkle, and makes me want to break out in a jingle.
24) Being single and alone is much better than being stuck in a relationship that sucks the life out of you.
25) Being single, is when you can say what you want, do what you want, whenever you want and wherever you want.
26) The only way to stop feeling lonely after a breakup is to realize how better off you are, being true to yourself rather than being someone you’re not.
27) I don’t need to be in a relationship so that a guy can tell me how beautiful, pretty and sexy I am. I already know that. #singleandhappy
28) The easiest way to calm your nerves when you’re single is to remind yourself of all the pain you went through in your last relationship.
29) Sometimes, being single makes you understand what it means to be in a relationship, far better than when while actually being in one.
30) Just because you are single, doesn’t mean that you are not good looking. It only means that you haven’t found anyone as beautiful as you are.
31) One of the biggest ironies of life is that you appreciate the value of being single only after you are stuck in a relationship you no longer want to be in.
32) Being a single girl doesn’t mean that I don’t have the strength to become committing. It means that I have the strength to stop myself from compromising.
33) Being single allows you to understand the real meaning of being free.
34) Why be in a relationship and constantly convince someone to love you, when you can be single and have all the time in the world to love yourself?
35) Being single is the only time in life when you can be on a date with yourself and get to know all your likes, dislikes, interests and passion in life.
36) Sometimes, being single is life’s way of reminding you to be yourself again.
37) Being single isn’t a compromise. It just means that you’re done living your life for someone else.
38) More than feeling alone, being single teaches you how to feel complete from within.
39) Being single is when you can truly be yourself and indulge in all your idiosyncrasies, without being judged and labelled. Enjoy it while you can.
40) Sometimes, losing yourself in loneliness is the best way to find yourself all over again.
- single sms
- be single sms
- Being single is not about being alone but being free to discover who you are as a person by hindi translations
- being single is your attitude translation urdu
- i am happy because i\m single by choice not by chance full hindi meanings
- singel sms
- singl msg
- single quotes in urdu
- single quotes urdu