Birthday Wishes for Dad: A father’s birthday should ideally start and end with adorable hugs from his daughter, high fives from his son and kisses from his wife. Make sure you give your daddy the birthday he deserves by writing a sweet message on a card, posting cute greetings on his Facebook and making him feel like the luckiest dad in the whole world. If you are living away from him, leave no stone unturned to let him know that you are missing him on his birthday. Send him your love in the form of heartfelt wishes, funny quotes and of course a special gift.
1) You have helped me to reach those heights from where I’ve be able to see life’s best views. Happy birthday dad.
2) People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out your name. Happy birthday daddy.
3) Happy birthday to a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.
4) No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday dad.
5) From teaching me how to hold a fork to avoid being a dork, from teaching me how to behave to being cool and suave, from teaching me how to keep my conscience clear to living a life without fear – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.
6) Dear dad, I am your princess and you are my million colors of happiness. Happy birthday.
7) Happy birthday to the adorable dad who will loosen his pockets and tighten his hugs for me just with a small tug.
8) The world would be a better place if there were more dads like you. Happy birthday.
9) The tears in my eyes are making me take a while, to tell you how much you have made me smile. Happy birthday dad.
10) I know that you don’t expect anything from me, but I expect myself to be the best possible daughter to an amazing father like you. Happy birthday.
11) Girls like me never worry about keeping problems away because of dads like you who are always around to keep all troubles at bay. Happy birthday.
12) The collage of my life would have been dull if a father like you didn’t splash the colors of happiness on it. Happy birthday daddy.
13) Happy birthday to the man who taught me to be wise, how to pick myself up after a failure and rise. I love you dad.
14) There is not a single birthday gift in this world that can ever be worth your contribution in my life. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
15) Enjoy all the love and attention on your birthday. From tomorrow, it’s going to be boring as always. Happy birthday.
16) Like a warm cocoon and the shade of a tree, you protect me by being, my life’s canopy. Happy birthday dad.
17) There couldn’t have been a better father than you on this earth. Happy birthday to the man who taught me my worth.
18) Man of my dreams, first love of my life and the perfect man ever – girls dedicate these words to their boyfriends, I dedicate them to my father. Happy birthday.
19) Brilliance redefined, strength guaranteed and reliability unparalleled. That’s not a car, that’s my father. Happy birthday dad.
20) You are the reason I am who I am, without you life would have been a complete mess and a chaotic jam. Happy birthday dad.
21) Today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy birthday dad.
22) I feel stronger just knowing that my dad believes in me and I feel blessed knowing that he loves me more than anything else in the whole world. Happy birthday dad.
23) Your loving smiles and your warm hugs are like an addictive drug. Happy birthday daddy.
24) Look how beautifully I’ve been reared under your wing. Thanks dad, for giving me such an amazing upbringing. Happy birthday.
25) You are my best friend, more than just a dad. The fact that every kid does not have a father like you, makes me sad. Happy birthday.
26) I am so glad that I have got your DNA, I love you is all I want to say. Happy birthday dad.
27) You are like a large tree which gives fruit, shade and flowers to the whole family. Happy birthday dad.
28) I hate it when you stop me from doing something wrong, but from the bottom of my heart I know that you are always right. Happy birthday dad.
29) If I magically had the power to change one thing about you, it would be… nothing. Happy birthday.
30) Happy birthday to the dad who always gave me a lot of shade but never expected me to live under his shadow.
31) No matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter who I am with, you will always be the rock that holds my life together. Happy birthday dad.
32) Some dads are strict while some dads are lenient. You are just super cool. Happy birthday.
33) Happy birthday to dad, it’s because of you that I’m a happy lad. Happy birthday.
34) The best part of calling you dad, is that you will always forgive me even when I have been bad. Happy birthday.
35) No matter how tall I become, I will never be higher than your presence in my life. No matter how many promotions I get, I will never be richer than wealth of love in your heart. Happy birthday dad.
36) No matter how many birthdays go by, I will always be the little boy who you taught to fly. Happy birthday daddy.
37) I may grow up, get married and give my heart to another guy. But at the end of the day, it will always belong to you. I love you dad, happy birthday.
38) It takes an ordinary man to fall in love but a great one to be a committed husband. It takes an ordinary man to be a father but a great one to be a loving daddy. Happy birthday daddy.
39) There is nothing in the whole world which can stop me, because I know I have my strong daddy to back me. Happy birthday.
40) In my treasure trove of memories, the ones that I’ve shared with you are the most precious. Happy birthday.
- happy birthday baba
- Birthday wishes for father in urdu
- urdu poetry for father birthday
- happy birthday papa g
- islamic birthday wishes for father
- birthday wishes for baba jani
- Happy Birthday Abbu
- father birthday wishes in urdu
- birthday wishes for son from father in urdu
- happy Birthday abu