Bon Voyage Messages: Whether it is for friends, colleagues, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, boss or anyone else – write a sweet goodbye quote on a card. Bon Voyage literally means ‘have a good trip’ and your wishes will usher in the perfect start to their journey. Start a cute countdown on Facebook and share inspirational stuff on Pinterest and Instagram. Build up the enthusiasm so that they’re pumped up when it is time to fly away. Be a part of someone’s precious travel memories simply by wishing them a happy journey, whether it is for a short holiday, business tour or a long vacation. Take ideas from this post because these are not your average farewell messages. They will inspire, motivate and spread smiles endlessly.
1) Traveling is to the mind, what love is to the heart and education is to life… truly enriching. Bon voyage.
2) Traveling… less about selfies, more about memories. Bon voyage.
3) As you pack your bags and leave for your holiday, I hope that you never get lost along the way. Bon voyage.
4) The wings of your airplane big, but the ones of your mind are bigger. Bon voyage.
5) Traveling is an expense which yields great returns in the form of priceless memories and enlightening experiences. Bon voyage.
6) Traveling isn’t only about hopping to different places and new cities. It’s also about soaking in new cultures and faces. Bon voyage.
7) Beautiful and rare sights in this world are many, but beautiful travelers like you are few. Bon voyage sweetheart.
8) The memories of traveling form some of the most fascinating chapters in your life’ book. Bon voyage.
9) This beautiful world is God’s handmade collage… and for your travels I wish you bon voyage.
10) I know you think that traveling is must, may you always be bitten by such an amazing wanderlust. Bon voyage.
11) Pack as light as you can so you can fill your bags with experiences and memories when you return. Bon voyage.
12) Travel with an adventurous heart and an open mind, and bring me home any exotic souvenir that you can find. Bon voyage.
13) Discover, find, seek, search, rummage, explore, visit, unearth – if you like the sound of these words, I bet you will enjoy your holiday. Bon voyage.
14) Traveling isn’t about looking and watching… it’s about feeling and experiencing. Bon voyage.
15) Sometimes, wandering and traveling aimlessly helps you introspect zero in on your life’s real aims. Bon voyage.
16) Go where no one has ever gone, do what others have never done, live like others have never lived. Bon voyage.
17) Life is not about the number of destinations you have seen but the number of journeys you have experienced. Bon voyage.
18) Some people say traveling makes you wise. Some people say traveling makes you humble. I say, don’t think and just travel. Bon voyage.
19) I wish I was your GoPro – then I would travel the world with you. Bon voyage.
20) Capture every landscape in you new iPhone’s panoramic view, for unfortunate ones like us whose holidays are long due. Bon voyage.
21) Get lost, run out of money and do crazy things – these are the memories from your travels that will last a lifetime. Bon voyage.
22) Travel as if your life depends on it. Decades later, the happiness in your life will actually depend on the memories. Bon voyage.
23) You are lucky to be able to travel so much for business, I am a little jealous of you I confess. I hope that your travels bring you success and happiness. Bon voyage.
24) Don’t go sightseeing. Instead, go experience-seeking. Bon voyage.
25) The secret to enjoying a holiday lies in turning off your cell phone, not checking your email, not logging into Facebook and not checking your Twitter until you are back. Bon voyage.
26) Life’s meaning doesn’t lie in promotions and pay checks. It lies in crossing boundaries and traveling the world. Bon voyage.
27) Like your own life, may this journey be full of surprises and fun. Bon voyage.
28) To God I sincerely pray, that you have a safe and awesome holiday. Bon voyage.
29) May your travels cure the biggest worries of life, I wish a happy journey to you and your wife. Bon voyage.
30) Your eyes will become your camera and your mind will become a hard drive to store beautiful memories of your holidays. Bon voyage.
31) Losing yourself in new surroundings is the best way to find yourself. Bon voyage.
32) A man’s life is only half lived if he’s never got in a car and driven off on the open road on an impromptu trip. Bon voyage and have an awesome road trip.
33) Whether you visit beautiful Switzerland or the exotic Bahamas, you are bound to be smitten by the world’s beautiful panorama. Bon voyage.
34) Many people travel to make a living. But you are one the few lucky ones who lives to travel. Bon voyage.
35) I know that your business trip is just an excuse, actually you just want to go there to enjoy the cruise. Bon voyage.
36) When you travel with loved ones, it doesn’t matter where you are going – because every place will envelope you with love and happiness. Bon voyage and enjoy your family vacation.
37) Since you are not taking me along, the least you can do after you come back is to invite me, and treat me to delicious food and drinks as you show me pictures of your trip. Bon voyage.
38) We will desperately wait for your photographs, but more so for the souvenirs you get us. Bon voyage.
39) May you discover beautiful things, as you fly across the world on a plane with wings. May you have experiences that change your thinking, as you trot across to far of lands while traveling. Bon voyage.
40) I know that your penchant for the exotic, will make your trip truly fantastic. Bon voyage.
- bon voyage quotes
- bon voyage message
- bon voyage messages
- bon voyage wishes
- bon voyage sms
- bpn voyage sayings
- FAREWELL MESSAGE TO BOYFRIEND SEAMAN
- bonvoyage to a son