I Love You Messages for Daughter: Take ideas from this post to write sweet quotes about your mom-daughter or dad-daughter relationship. Post them on your Facebook. Share them on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Give her a reason to believe that she has the best parents in the whole world. Regardless of whether your daughter is a cute toddler, bubbly preteen, promising teenager or a mother herself – it is never too late or too early to express your feelings. Just walk up to her and give her a hug. Reassure her that you’ll always be there, irrespective of the petty quarrels that ensue every day. These tender moments will turn into precious memories and your words will reverberate in her heart and mind forever.
1) To my dearest daughter, as you grow older I want you to fly out like a free bird. Go forth and pursue all your dreams. Live life to the fullest and make sure that your happiness is second to none. And while you are at it, just remember that every time you need a hug or a place to call your own, I’m always here. Love you.
2) As a mother, I’ve never regretted abandoning my dreams because I have eventually lived them through your eyes. I love you.
3) Aspirin is not the cure for all my headaches, but warm hugs from a loving daughter like you are. I love you.
4) You may have grown up from being a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman, but you will forever be the loving daughter that you’ve always been.
5) My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you.
6) No matter where you go in life or who you grow up to be, I’ll always be right here, standing behind you… encouraging you to live your dreams. My daughter, I love you.
7) As you father, I have always secretly hated the fact that you are growing up because I know that every passing moment brings me one step closer to the day when I will have to give your hand to another man. Daddy loves you, sweetheart.
8) You tick every item in the list titled ‘Qualities of a perfect daughter’. I love you.
9) I always thought I would help you grow up into being the woman that I wanted you to be. However, being your mother taught me so many things and made me the woman that I am today. I love you.
10) On the day my daughter was born I realized that the sparkle in her eyes was my guiding light and her smile, my life’s purpose. I love you.
11) In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Shine on, my child. I love you.
12) You motivate me to be an awesome dad, with you around I am never sad. You are one of the reasons I want to be successful, and why my life is so beautiful. I love you.
13) My life feels incomplete, my emotions deplete and my heart skips a beat, when I don’t hug my daughter who is so sweet. I love you.
14) My life is a fairy tale because it revolves around a princess – my beautiful daughter. I love you.
15) Your grandpa always told me to be honest and true. I am glad I did, because karma blessed me with a lovely daughter like you. I love you.
16) My daughter… you are the answer to every time I looked up at the skies and asked for a miracle.
17) Whenever I think of the woman that I always wanted to be, I look at you. I am proud to see you living not only your dreams, but mine too. I love you.
18) My only prayer to God is to stop time from ticking away so that you never grow up and always remain my delightful little diva forever. I love you.
19) Sometimes you are mad at me. Sometimes I am mad at you. But we still enjoy being the perfect mother-daughter pair because we would really go mad, without each other. I love you.
20) A daughter… is a bff in disguise.
21) All my life’s problems have just one simple solution – a hug from my daughter.
22) Do you know how the story of your parents’ lives went from being ordinary to extraordinary? When they became mommy and daddy to a sweet daughter like you. We love you.
23) Throughout her childhood, I kept thinking about what I could teach my little daughter. I know I did a good job because now that she’s grown up, I am thinking about what I can learn from her.
24) Motherhood is the only job which I have loved doing overtime without being a paid a single penny – all because I got to fuss over a lovely daughter like you. I love you.
25) The pregnancy marks I got on my tummy after my daughter’s birth are the best tattoos I could have ever got. They signify the beginning of the beautiful journey of motherhood. I love you.
26) My dearest daughter… don’t let anyone take you for granted, always hold your head up high. Never stop believing in yourself, just go forth and aim for the skies. I love you.
27) My daughter… no one else will ever know how much I love you, not even you. At least not until you be a mother yourself.
28) Your dad’s love for you is slightly weird. He always wanted you to grow up to be a beautiful lady but now that you are one, he wants you to become daddy’s little girl again. I love you.
29) You motivate me to become the world’s most amazing dad, because I want nothing but the best for my beautiful daughter. I love you.
30) The Happiness in our father-daughter relationship is a special type of wealth. The more we use it, the more it grows. I love you.
31) Every single missed opportunity in my life has been totally worth it because it eventually led me to have a beautiful daughter like you. I love you.
32) A responsible and intelligent daughter like you is the most important contribution any parent can make to this world. I’m glad I was one of the lucky few to be able to do it.
33) I try to be the best mother everyday because I have to catch up with a daughter who is the best of the best… I love you baby.
34) Being parents to a lovely daughter like you has always been our biggest wish, biggest privilege, biggest dream and biggest pleasure. We love you.
35) You are more priceless than silver, gold or platinum. Not because you is my daughter, but because you are simply awesome. I love you.
36) When you walk, I feel like an angel is dancing. When you smile, I feel like the sun is shining. When I look in your eyes, I feel that my life is amazing. I love you.
37) Your parents hate it when you make bad decisions. But just so you know, they will always stick by your side and pick you up even when you don’t listen to them and fall down. We love you.
38) Our dearest daughter, you are the wheel that keeps our lives spinning and you are the reason why we are always smiling. We love you.
39) You will never be able to understand how much I love you until the day you become a mother yourself. Till that happens, just remember that mommy’s always there for you… no matter what. I love you.
40) Precious, Priceless, Pristine, Pure, Prized and Perfect – this is what a mother-daughter bond looks like in words. I love you.
- daughter sms
- sms for father from daughter
- sms for daughter
- daughter quotes in english
- father and daughter sms
- my sweet daughter sms
- father daughter sms
- my daughter my princess quotes
- my princess daughter quotes
- sms for daughter from mother