I Miss You Messages for Dad after Death: It doesn’t matter whether it has been weeks, months or years – the pain of losing a father will pinch his son or daughter for a lifetime. You will be able to relate to this fact if you have lost a dad. Read these heartbreaking quotes and let the tears flow. Death and funerals one of life’s bitter truths and there is no point in being in denial. Cry your heart out and give your soul a release. This is the only way you can truly mourn, move on and accept reality that he has passed away. Think of the beautiful childhood memories, think of how much he loved you, think about his warm hugs, think of how he cared for you and most importantly – think of how even today, he is watching down on you like the angel that he has always been.
1) Dad… I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
2) I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you dad.
3) It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you dad.
4) As I grow older, no matter whose love gives me happiness – I will always be my daddy’s little princess. I miss you dad.
5) I have stopped looking at the sky in the night, because destiny has taken away my life’s brightest star. I miss you.
6) I still get a lot of hugs, but none of them as warm as yours. I miss you dad.
7) Dad, wherever you are I just want you to know that no matter how much we’ve fought and agued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.
8) Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you dad.
9) Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you dad.
10) Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you dad.
11) Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down… I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
12) Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has actually brought us closer than ever. I miss you dad.
13) Dad… How ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I’m living life exactly how you told me to.
14) Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
15) We may have been living miles apart but somehow it always felt that you were always there. Maybe because ever since you held my tiny fingers, you showered me with nothing but love and care. Dad, I miss you.
16) Dad, as much as a mourning, your death is a celebration… because you made my life nothing short of one.
17) I miss you dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
18) Your death will always remain a blurry memory. But your life will always be a vivid one, the epitome of greatness and sacrifice. I miss you dad.
19) On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you dad.
20) It didn’t matter whether we met often or not, what mattered is that your advice helped me connect my life’s dots. It didn’t matter whether we spoke every day or not, what mattered was that you loved me a lot. Dad, I miss you.
21) Death may have take you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be. Miss you dad.
22) Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you dad.
23) Dad… even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. I miss you.
24) Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.
25) How do you expect me to cope up with the grief your death, when you were the only person who understood me for what I was and not for what I could be? I miss you dad.
26) Dad… I won’t immortalize you in the stars, because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart, so that you are with me in every way. I miss you.
27) Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the eerily silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way dad. I love you.
28) When I think of you, tears roll down my cheeks unbidden, just the way it rains in London. I miss you.
29) Dad… as a child, I had a million ways to annoy you. As a teenager, I had a million reasons to defy you. As an adult, I had a million opportunities to make you proud. I did all that but I missed out on the most important – a million chances to say I love you while you were alive. I miss you.
30) Talking to your gravestone and hugging your photographs – these are just some of the things I do to convince myself that you are still here. I miss you dad.
31) Dad… how heartbroken I am and how much I miss you. I can’t explain in words but my tears do.
32) People say that whatever happens, happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you dad.
33) How can the Heavens be beautiful when they have been nasty enough to take away my favorite person from me? I miss you dad.
34) Dad… I haven’t been with you enough to know everything about you, but I have been with you enough to love you and miss you dearly.
35) Dad, death doesn’t change a thing… because you’ve always been the angel in my life. I miss you.
36) Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats – which means I am thinking of you all the time just to stay alive. I miss you.
37) Your life has ended, but your legacy of wisdom, integrity and courage will go on forever. I miss you dad.
38) My loss is Heaven’s gain. I miss you daddy.
39) A free-spirited person like you can never be proclaimed dead. You may not be around in person but your spirit will live on forever in our hearts. I miss you dad.
40) The best dad doesn’t exist in this world. That’s because he is in Heaven right now. I miss you.
- miss u dad status for whatsapp
- whatsapp status for missing dad
- miss u papa whatsapp status
- miss u papa status in hindi
- miss u papa quotes in hindi
- whatsapp status miss u dad
- miss u papa shayari in hindi
- miss u papa images
- best lines for father in punjabi
- miss u papa shayari