I Miss You Messages for Ex-Boyfriend: Thinking of sending sweet quotes to your ex because you are missing him? Be careful, because the last thing you want to do is make him think that you are still not over him. Whether you’re thinking about sending funny texts, romantic quotes or a cute Facebook post – make sure that you use the right words. There is a fine line between saying I Miss You and saying I Love You. Don’t cross this line because if you do, it will make him think that you still like him. That might give yet another ugly twist to your relationship as exes. If you must, take ideas from this post to write a message that conveys exactly how you feel without going overboard. If you’re not ready to touch base with your ex, just read this post and channel the feelings of heartbreak. Come to terms with your breakup, it is time you moved on.
1) I don’t know why I still miss you, but the reason is best left a mystery.
2) I miss my ex-boyfriend like how a rich man misses the days when he was poor. He remembers it fondly but he would never want to go back there.
3) I am over you, but my heart is still under the spell of the relationship that was. I miss you.
4) When I told my best friend that I still miss my ex-boyfriend, she said ‘Are you out of your mind?’ I replied ‘No, and he isn’t either’
5) I will never look at you in the same way that I did before. You dumped me and shattered me from the core. But even today, thinking about us makes my eyes wet… I can’t help but remember how sparks flew when we met. I miss you.
6) For everything you have done, I can never forgive you. But for everything we have been through, I can never forget you. I miss you.
7) I don’t feel revengeful that you aren’t in my life anymore. I feel grateful that you were there for some time. I miss you.
8) Every relationship is not about reaching a destination. Ours was about enjoying the journey. I miss you.
9) Deep down inside my heart I know that I am better off without you… but that still doesn’t stop me from missing you. I miss you.
10) I miss you terribly. I hate you from my core. I just don’t know, which one is more.
11) Sometimes I wish I could just pick up the phone and hear your voice one more time. But then I realize that you were never meant to be mine. I miss you.
12) Our needs were different and our wants a world apart, but that isn’t reason enough for me erase you from my heart. I miss you.
13) I remember the painful days when we fought endlessly… but I also remember the beautiful days when we looked into each others’ eyes endlessly. I miss you.
14) I don’t regret the things that we did together, but the things that we should have done together and didn’t. I miss you.
15) I know why I fell in love with you. I know why I broke up with you. I know why I don’t love you anymore. I just don’t know why I still miss you.
16) Abrupt goodbyes throb painfully in the heart, forever and ever. I miss you.
17) When you were my boyfriend, you were the radiant moon in the blank canvas of my life’s dark night skies. Even today I find it hard to believe that you are the same guy who brought tears to my eyes. I miss you.
18) Even after the way you dumped me, I just can’t stop thinking about you. It’s not because I don’t have any self respect, but because my love was true. I miss you.
19) We don’t keep in touch, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t miss you much. We have both moved on, but I still think about you when I am staring at the blissful sunrise at dawn. I miss you.
20) The more I think about you, the more I realize that I am glad I shared some lovely moments of my life with someone like you. I miss you.
21) You are my life’s worst regret… yet I wonder why your love is still what my heart is missing.
22) Falling in love with you was not a mistake. Breaking up with you was not a mistake either. Our relationship was a classic example of ‘something that wasn’t just meant to be’. I miss you.
23) I don’t know why I still miss my ex-boyfriend… but I know that just thinking about him and the memories of our love makes me feel good.
24) Our relationship was a bump in the journey of my life. But, it was a sweet bump. I miss you.
25) Even after all the mess that we have been through, I have to admit that I still miss you. But despite the fact that I still think about you, it feels good to finally move on and say that I am over you.
26) Falling in love with you was a mistake… a mistake worth making. I miss you.
27) You and I were never meant to be. But sometimes I still wonder if you miss me, like the way I miss you.
28) I never want to see your face again, but thinking about you still makes me smile despite the pain. I miss you.
29) You may be my ex-boyfriend, but I am glad that at least our friendship hasn’t come to an end. I miss you.
30) I have never lied to you when I was your girlfriend and I am not going to lie to you now either. I don’t love you, but I miss you. You are not in my heart anymore, but sometimes your thoughts linger around in my mind.
31) Our relationship may have been burnt down to tatters. But its embers are still blistering inside my heart. I miss you.
32) I will never love you again, but I don’t think I can stop missing you despite the pain.
33) It is funny how I feel when I miss you. I would never want to give you a hug again, but I still think about the moment when you gave me a hug for the first time.
34) When I miss you, a smile appears on my face. But when I think about what you did to me, it quickly disappears.
35) When I think about all the good times we had, I can’t help but feel a little sad. My heart knows we were never meant to be, but I still wonder why it didn’t work out between you and me. I miss you.
36) Heartbreak was what it took for me to stop loving you. But I don’t know what it will take for me to stop missing you. I miss you.
37) Even though our relationship had an ugly end when you broke my heart, I still miss it because of how awesome it was in the start.
38) Missing you makes me feel stronger because if I have the strength to move on after being betrayed by a person who I gave my heart to, I have the strength to withstand all other problems that life can possibly throw at me.
39) Our breakup was like a bitter pill that had to be swallowed to heal our injured hearts to recovery. I miss you.
40) My mind knows that the right thing do is to stop missing you and move on. But my heart has never listened to my mind. I miss you.
- missing messages
- i miss you messages
- miss you text message for him
- my boyfriend message to his ex love you and miss you