I Miss You Messages for Friends: In life, friendship is everything. Missing your best friend can make you feel hollow from inside. Sometimes it is even worse that missing someone you love. If you’re reeling under the misery of being away from your friends, post your ramblings on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Let your bestie know how much you are missing him or her. Sweet quotes, cute greetings, funny handmade notes or maybe even a handwritten letter – rant and offload your emotions. Let your friends know how lonely and depressed you’re feeling ever since they’ve gone away. If nothing else, maybe destiny will hear your pain… and give you yet another chance to relive all the happy memories that friendship has given you.
1) I have no regrets. Life tore us apart but I’m glad I had the chance to call you my friend. I miss you.
2) #WhenWillYouComeBack is the only hashtag trending in my life right now. I miss you.
3) Nothing can be compared, to the memories we shared. The awesome times that we had, made everything so rad. But now I am going mad, missing you makes me sad. My heart can’t be repaired, without you my life’s impaired. I miss you.
4) When you are with me, time just flies away. When you are not here, even seconds seem like days. I miss you.
5) I have discovered gloomy hues, of life that I never knew. Now I understand our friendship’s value, from the bottom of my heart I miss you.
6) I know that miles and distance don’t matter in friendship. But who’s going to explain that to my heart? I miss you.
7) If I could write a book right now, it would be titled 1000 ways to miss your BFF. I miss you.
8) I don’t care whether it is Monday, Wednesday or Sunday, every moment is boring and gloomy when my friend is away. I miss you.
9) I always order two cups of coffee when I go out. Even the sight of an extra cup lying across the table makes me smile… because it reminds me of the time when you were here. I miss you.
10) The only thing stopping me from feeling blue, are all the selfies I took with you. I miss you.
11) Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. Maybe life had other plans for you and me… I miss you.
12) Our selfies are not just pictures that we took together. They are they priceless memories that keep me sane when you’re not here. I miss you.
13) How would you feel if the Like button was taken away from your Facebook? That is how I feel without you because since you have gone away, there is nothing to Like in my life. I miss you.
14) Friendship is life’s biggest addiction. Unfortunately, you don’t realize this until you start missing your old friends.
15) The one and only good part of missing you, is that I can rewind and replay all the beautiful memories we share… again and again. I miss you.
16) Life moves on, but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here… in my heart. I miss you.
17) If thinking about every beautiful memory that I share with you was equal to traveling one mile, then we would practically be sitting next to each other right now. I miss you.
18) Being away from you has brought a definitive and hurting twist in my life’s story. First it was full of happiness and now it is drowning in melancholy. I miss you.
19) What’s the point if life rips two friends apart, leaving them to make new friends from the start. There is no point of going through this rigmarole, because life without friends is like living without a soul. I miss you.
20) Someone should quickly make a law that requires friends to spend a certain minimum amount of time together before going away, and that time should be FOREVER. I miss you.
21) I remember the way we argued, but still remained glued. I think about the way we shared, and for each other how we cared. I remember all the promises we made, I hope that our friendship never fades. I miss you.
22) Take my iPhone away, take my laptop away. Take my Facebook away, take my car away… just give me my friend back. I miss you.
23) The true test of our friendship is not how much fun we have when we are together but how much we miss each other when we are not together. And I have definitely passed the test because I miss you a lot. Please come back.
24) Even though you are just a post away on Facebook and a tweet away on Twitter… I wish you could just be a hug away in real life. I miss you.
25) College may have taken you away from me but there is one place from where you will never leave, my heart. I miss you.
26) Numbness is all I can feel, darkness is all I can see. Silence is all I can hear, since you are away from me. Rotting is all I can smell, bland is all I can taste. A life without friends… everything is a waste.
27) I miss my friend, and there is no other pain like it.
28) If you don’t come back soon, I will change your title from BFF (Best Friends Forever) to FBFF (Former Best Friend Forever). I miss you.
29) The movies are lifeless, the cafes look barren, and even I, am not the same without you. I miss you.
30) I don’t want to be friends forever with you, because even forever seems like too short a time for our friendship. I miss you.
31) The difference between PRICELESS and WORTHLESSS… is the difference between life with you and life without you. I miss you.
32) How big a mess my life is without you, can’t you see? Just like how terribly I am missing you, are you missing me? Instead of being so far apart, together, can we not be?
33) I made many new friends after you left school, I made pals with all the kids who were cool. I may have made acquaintances by the ton, but I still miss a friend like you… who is one in a million.
34) Missing you is like breathing – I can’t stop no matter how hard I try. I miss you.
35) Your role in my life was so central. So much so, that your absence has left me dysfunctional. I miss you.
36) Life must go on. That, I always knew. But honestly, it sucks without friends like you. I miss you.
37) When you were here, life was sweet and tasty. Now that you’re away, everything is sour and savory. I miss you.
38) Vacationing without friends has severe penalties. One of them is receiving an endless and annoying barrage of MISSING YOU texts from a bestie like me. xoxo
39) Life is just not the same, and you are to blame. Since you have been away, I’m having gloomy days. My heart is beating strangely, I am missing you terribly. Please come back quickly, I beg you to restore my life’s sanity.
40) I love you and hate you at the same time because you gave me the best thing in life, friendship… and then went away.
- missing those days friends quotes
- miss u friends images with quotes
- how to reply to i miss you from a friend
- missing images for friends
- friends missing images
- missing friends pics
- missing messages for friends
- friendship missing images
- friends missing image
- emotional status when missing friends after exams at home