I Miss You Messages for Husband: Rekindle the romance in your married lives by letting your hubby know how much you are missing him when he is not around. Do this by poking him with romantic quotes whenever he’s at work. Express your feelings with cute posts on Facebook and funny pins on Pinterest. If he is leaving home for a business trip, slip a greeting card or a mushy handwritten note in his jacket pocket. These little things will go a long way in making him realize how you crave to be in his arms. A husband and wife’s marriage may be bogged down by kids, in-laws, mortgage payments, jobs and busy routines… but that should stop a couple from embracing the innocence of love, the way it was intended to be.
1) When I say that I miss you, I’m actually asking if you miss me too. xoxo
2) My world becomes monochrome when I hug you goodbye in the morning until you return home in the evening when it becomes colorful again. I miss you.
3) I searched in Google – Why do I miss my husband so much? Google replied – Because he misses you too.
4) I miss you a lot, I hope you are missing me too. If not, be prepared to sleep on the couch.
5) Thinking about your is the most romantic and sweet feeling ever. But waiting for you to come home makes me shed many a tear. I miss you.
6) When we’re not together, my soul feels hollow. My heart feels numb, my emotions become shallow. Like a rainbow without colors, like poetry without rhyme… being away from you are my life’s darkest times. I miss you.
7) Please request your boss to put an extra chair on your desk so that I can come to your office and ward off stares from all your pretty colleagues. I miss you.
8) I’m hurting from within, I feel so sad. I’m lost for words, I miss you real bad.
9) Every time you are away, the family misses its provider, your children miss their father and I miss my soul mate. xoxo
10) Watching the rain outside the window makes me feel like calling you back from work and snuggling up with you in a blanket while sipping on a hot cuppa. I miss you baby.
11) When I miss you, even the silence is unbearably loud.
12) I frown when I start missing you… but then I start smiling when I realize that you must be missing me too.
13) My heart giggles when it thinks of you but it aches when you are away. Happiness engulfs me when you’re here but when you aren’t, to sadness I fall prey. I miss you.
14) I wish you were here, right beside me so you could feel my heartbreak. Being away from is sucking the life out of me. All I can do is sit and think about all the beautiful memories… hoping to relive them when you’re back. I love you.
15) You are not just my husband. Your love is the ray that lights up my life, and the water that quenches my soul’s thirst. I miss you.
16) So intense, is the feeling of missing you… it’s like reflecting on a romantic haiku.
17) From dark purples to dull blues, my world is immersed in the saddest of hues, when I’m missing you.
18) The sun doesn’t need a reason to shine, the moon doesn’t need a reason to glow, the stars don’t need a reason to twinkle… and I don’t need a reason to miss my husband. xoxo
19) Missing you makes me feel sad and alone, but it also reminds me how lucky I am to be married to the most handsome man I have ever known. I miss you.
20) I wish I knew a magic spell to bring you here. I wish I could teleport myself so we could be near. I wish I could turn back time so I wouldn’t have let you leave. I wish I could stop missing you so that my heart wouldn’t grieve. xoxo
21) The moment you walk away, I lose my hero and my heart loses its beat. I miss you.
22) Our lives are the perfect example of the phrase ‘you can’t have the cake and eat it too’. I’m lucky to be married to a man as handsome as you, but what’s the point when I have to be away from you?
23) I hate your boss, I hate your colleagues and I hate your office, because they call get to spend more time with you than I do. xoxo
24) Being in love with you, is like floating around in the sweetest dream. Missing you, is like living a nightmare.
25) I wish you wouldn’t leave me like this all alone, it’s the most painful feeling I’ve ever known. xoxo
26) Nobody knows how much pain I’m in, when it is you who I’m missing. Nobody sees how I’m desperately suffocating, when it is your breath for which I’m gasping. I miss you.
27) I hate it when you come back home late. Loneliness heaves down on me with all its weight. I miss you.
28) I am down with a fever called Missing You which can only be cured by heavy doses of Hugs and Cuddles with my Husband. I miss you.
29) Only the heavens know my plight, when I don’t have you in my sight. I miss you.
30) Even all the heartbreak songs in the world put together cannot describe how much I miss you. xoxo
31) My soul mate, that you are. But from me, you’re very far. I hate it, when you go away. Come back soon, is my plea today. I miss you.
32) I envy all the women who work with you in your office. At least they get to spend their day working alongside the most handsome man in the whole world. xoxo
33) All the women who believe that puppy love exists only in teeny romances, obviously have never been married to such an adorable husband like you. I miss you.
34) I’m looking at the night sky and all I see is a dark and blank canvas, waiting to be lit up with your hugs and kisses. I miss you.
35) Missing you makes me feel thankful to be married to a man who is a wonderful father to my children and the hottest husband to me. xoxo.
36) It’s not that I don’t know WHY I MISS YOU… it’s just that I don’t know HOW TO PUT IT IN WORDS. Muah.
37) I hate your job because it takes you away from me for at least eight hours every day. I miss you.
38) I have an incurable illness called Missing You. The doctor said that it is an involuntary reflex that starts immediately when you step out of the home.
39) I should have put a clause in our marriage contract which would have legally forced you to take a break from work every few hours, to come and give me a hug. I miss you.
40) Spending time away from you makes me feel like a car without wheels – stuck on life’s highway at the mercy of oncoming traffic. I miss you.
- quotes missing husband working abroad
- message for husband working abroad
- i miss you quotes for him from the heart
- miss u sms in urdu for husband
- i miss you messages for him
- missing my husband working abroad quotes
- i miss you pictures for husband
- missing you messages for him
- missing mom dp
- I miss u quates for him