Motivation to Quit Smoking: This post is packed with inspirational quotes and sayings to help smokers give up not just cigarettes, but a habit that kills. It will make smokers think twice before lighting up another cigarette. Some of these anti-smoking messages are hard-hitting but the bitter truth is exactly what smokers need to realize how they are poisoning their lungs with every puff. From the brain to the heart attack to oral cancer, the health effects of smoking are life-threatening. Read this post and motivate yourself to be stronger. Giving up is not easy but it pays off in the long run. If you know someone who smokes, share this post with them. Whether it is your friend, son, daughter, husband, wife, mom, dad, friend or colleague – inspire and encourage them to start a new life.
1) Smoking is a habit that drains your money and kills you slowly, one puff after another. Quit smoking, start living.
2) Burn calories, not cigarettes. Kick the butt – you can work out and get a better one.
3) Smoking cigarettes is like paying to have your life cut shorter – the most foolish thing anyone can ever do.
4) Smoking does not make you a KILLER per se, but your heart will drown in GUILT if second hand smoke gave someone in your own family a life-threatening disease. Save a lifetime of regret – quit today.
5) Replacing the smoke on your face with a smile today will replace illness in your life with happiness tomorrow. Quit now.
6) Don’t let being on a ventilator ultimately become the reason why you eventually quit smoking. Save your lungs while you can.
7) Disadvantages of smoking are many but those of quitting are none. Advantages of smoking are none but those of quitting are many. Only a fool would make the wrong choice here.
8) Looking for motivation to quit smoking? Just look into the eyes of your loved ones and ask yourself if they deserve to die because of your second hand smoke.
9) Smoking says a lot about your personality. It shows that you don’t care about your own health, your loved ones and how you influence your children.
10) Life’s vibrant hues are way too beautiful and precious to be distorted by the smoke of cigarettes.
11) Exercising is one of the best ways to motivate yourself to quit smoking. It is when you will truly realize how cigarettes have made you weaker. It will be difficult but you will need to remind yourself of the prize at the end of the journey – a sexy body and a better life. Go for it.
12) If you really want to quit smoking, just replace the word TOMORROW with TODAY and LATER with NOW. Why wait until TOMORROW when you can quit smoking TODAY, and why wait until LATER when you can quit smoking right NOW.
13) Your craving to smoke is TEMPORARY but the damage to your lungs is PERMANENT. Which suffering will you chose?
14) Succumb to your craving and be miserable for the rest of your life. Or, hold off your craving and be miserable today to be happy for the rest of your life – what will you choose?
15) If you don’t quit smoking, you risk disease and death. But if you do, you will get happiness and good health.
16) Quit smoking today and save your precious New Year’s Resolution for something better.
17) Get your close friends and family to help you quit smoking. They would rather do that, than see you die.
18) There is no greater sense of self-confidence than to look back at how you broke free from the shackles of smoking because if you can do that, there is nothing in life you can’t do.
19) Quitting cigarettes might be the hardest thing to do in life, but at least you will have one.
20) How would you feel if someone strangled, suffocated and poisoned you every morning, after lunch, after coffee and before going to bed? That’s exactly how your lungs feel every time you smoke. Quit today.
21) Even if you smoke just a few cigarettes daily, you are filling your lungs with smoke for 15 minutes every day, nearly 2 hours every week, 7 hours every month and almost 4 days every year. In short, you are wasting 4 days of your life every year… to cut it even shorter. Quit now.
22) Instead of saying ‘I Wish I Had Quit Smoking’ on a hospital bed, your future will be much better if you say ‘I Am Glad I Quit Smoking’ while you are enjoying life to the fullest.
23) Holding that cigarette BUTT in-between your fingers is making you look like one. Quit today.
24) Is the value of your life really as cheap as a quick nicotine fix?
25) Smoking KILLS in many ways. It KILLS your wallet because it drains out all your hard earned money. It KILLS your time because it is a waste of life’s precious minutes. It KILLS the happiness of your loved ones because they deserve better. But most importantly, it KILLS you.
26) Only a fool would put his lips at the other end of a burning fire. Stop being a fool.
27) Why do you want to flirt with death when there are much more attractive things out there to flirt with? Quit smoking today.
28) People who love you deserve better than cuddles in the arms of a dirty chimney and a disease prone future. Quit smoking today.
29) If you think that smoking makes you look cool, bigger than you there is no other fool.
30) Just imagine the day when you can update your Facebook status and say ‘It has been one whole year since I quit smoking’.
31) Every time you light up a cigarette, you are saying that your life isn’t worth living.
32) No wise man would ever want to invite cancer and other ugly diseases, when life has so much to offer including romantic hugs and kisses. Quit today.
33) Smoking may not make you an evil person per se, but it leads you on path which has evil consequences. Turn back and redeem yourself by quitting today.
34) Only fools would spend time and money to ruin their own lungs and shorten their own lives. Stop being one.
35) The opposite of death is life, just like how opposite of smoking is quitting it. Quit today, get your life back.
36) Gift your lungs oxygen not tar. Gift your body exercise not bad health. Gift your lips kisses not cigarette butts. Gift yourself a life not death.
37) Thinking about how many minutes of your life you are cutting with every smoke is one way to motivate yourself to quit smoking. But a better way is to think about how many minutes you will spend suffering in the pain of life-threatening diseases when smoking takes its toll.
38) It is a statistically and scientifically proven fact that smokers increase their chances of getting diseases like cancer. You don’t need to be a genius to know this. Quit now.
39) If you are looking for motivation to quit smoking just ask yourself – is my life worth so little that I give it away one smoke after another?
40) As a parent there is nothing worse you can do that to be a smoker yourself. You will be partly responsible if your child starts smoking cigarettes because children grow up to imitate mommy and daddy. Quit today, unless you want to face the guilt of pushing your children into this ugly habit which you have been fighting with forever.
- Quotes about smoking in urdu
- smoking SMS
- smoking quotes in urdu