Retirement Wishes for Colleagues: It feels horrible to say goodbye to retiring colleagues who’ve become friends. But it also feels good to have been a part of their professional journey. Wish your colleague a happy retirement with a sweet quote written in a greeting card. Instead of leaving a generic message on Facebook or sending a bland email, say congratulations with a bunch of flowers and a gift. If you are going to bid farewell with a speech, raise a toast to your friend’s achievements. Make your speech memorable by sharing a few funny things that might have happened in the office. Don’t forget to gather all the team members and take a cute selfie of the group – after all that’s one of the most precious memories your colleague will retire with.
1) Don’t retire with regrets of what you couldn’t do. Retire with ambitions of what you will do now. Congratulations.
2) All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
3) Forget #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday – you have all the time in the world to lie on a hammock and think about the beautiful memories of your life. Happy retirement.
4) Some people retire too early and regret wasting their lives. Some people retire too late and regret overworking. But your timing is perfect. Congratulations.
5) Retirement signals the end of working for someone else and the start of living for yourself. Congratulations.
6) The main course of your life has been amazing. Now finish it off with a classic dessert. Happy retirement.
7) Retirement can be enjoyed only when it happens at the right time. Retiring too soon can rust the mind while retiring too late can rust the body. Congratulations for retiring at the perfect time.
8) It’s okay to be sad about your retirement but it is much better to be happier about the glorious days to come. Congratulations.
9) The feeling of retiring is like becoming a child again, waiting to go home to open that box of candies you secretly saved to relish on a special day. Happy retirement.
10) Your retirement actually means that you got promoted to one of the best roles in your life. Congratulations.
11) No facades, fake smile or charades – retirement is all about being the real person that you are. Congratulations.
12) Retirement is life biggest irony – you’ll soon start looking for a part time job. Congratulations.
13) Make the best of your retirement, don’t spare even a moment of enjoyment. Congratulations.
14) Deciding to retire doesn’t mean you stop doing things that inspire or douse your belly’s fire. Congratulations.
15) Promotion, bonuses, paid leave and insurance – retired life with family will give you perks much bigger than these. Happy retirement.
16) Retirement is when you finally stop listening to your boss and start listening to your heart. Congratulations.
17) Just because the word tire is a part of retire, it doesn’t mean you actually have to tire of life. Have an awesome retirement.
18) Retirement is the opportunity that life has given you to stop complaining about not having the time or chance to do what you always wanted. Congratulations.
19) Retiring is like falling in love for the first time. Thinking about it gives you butterflies in the stomach and you will never know how it feels until you actually retire. Happy retirement.
20) Don’t be too happy about retirement – it’s just that your boss has changed. Congratulations.
21) Retirement is the only time when you can have a life without having a job. Congratulations.
22) Stock up with lots of nice drinks, good music and delicious food – the biggest party of your life is about to start. Happy retirement.
23) The best things in life come unplanned or unexpected. So why plan for retirement? Congratulations.
24) In a free country, you are finally a free man. Happy retirement.
25) You will lose touch of your dear colleagues, but you will gain them as lifelong friends. Happy retirement.
26) Retirement is not about giving up, loosing yourself, slowing down or feeling old. Retirement is about enjoying the longest holiday of life. Farewell.
27) Someday or the other, everyone in the world retires. But only a few of them are able to fulfill their life’s desires. Which one of these are you? Congratulations.
28) Planning for retirement is like planning your first ever date. No matter how meticulously you plan, nothing will actually happen according to plan but you’ll still love it. Congratulations.
29) The lights have dimmed and the camera has stopped rolling. Life has yelled Pack Up, but there’s still time until The End. Congratulations.
30) The first destination you should travel after retirement is a beautiful, elusive island cut off from the rest of the world – it’s called Happiness. Congratulations.
31) Retirement is like turning eighteen – you can’t figure out whether you’re young or old. Congratulations.
32) Retirement is the best time to spend all your savings – they aren’t going to of much use later. Congratulations.
33) Life gives second chances in the form of retirement. Congratulations.
34) Don’t set a budget for your retirement. Set a timeline to fulfill your pending dreams. Congratulations.
35) No excuses for not having enough time for posting selfies with grandkids. Congratulations on retiring.
36) Morning coffees will finally be what they are meant to be – relaxed and de-stressing. Happy retirement.
37) Life tends to give happiness in installments – the biggest and best one being right up ahead. Congratulations.
38) Retirement is the epilogue of your life. Write it well. Congratulations.
39) People retire because they reach a certain age, but businessmen like you can retire because they’ve reached the zenith of success. Congratulations.
40) Pre-retirement means 9 to 5 under your boss. Post-retirement means 9 to 5 under your wife. Farewell.
- retirement sms
- retirement messages for colleagues
- retirement messages to coworkers
- retirement message to colleagues
- retirement wishes sms
- sms on retirement
- Happy retirement sms
- retirement wishes for colleague
- retirement quotes in urdu
- goodbye messages for colleagues early retirement